Thursday, April 29, 2010

JEWEL THIS MORNING- $13.61, SHOULD HAVE BEEN $76.44

Jewel culinary pizzas on sale- $3.88
Lean Cusine-50% off, but 6 get a free box of Skinny Cow ice cream
bananas-.38 cents a pound
Jewel frozen bagles on sale- $1.29
Lawrys seasonings packs on sale- .79 minus .50/2=.54 each
Bud Light Lime- $10.99 a 12 pack
I had two coupons I found a few weeks ago on 12 packs at Jewel - buy 1/12 pack and a bag of Tostitos and get $2 off. The Tostados are on sale for $2.50. I also had a $1.00 coupon, so both bags were free.
I had B1G1 Free coupons from becoming a fan on FB of Frito Lay. I waited until they went on sale. They were .99 cents a bag and don't expire until the end of June.
Motrin PM $2.99, used a $3 off coupon from 4/18 RP
I also used my freezer coupons for the FREE Jewel garlic bread, FREE Orchard frozen juice concentrate, FREE Edys ice cream cup, FREE Blue Bunny cones, FREE Floresta frozen pasta.
No coupon for the pretzels, but they were on sale! And Dylan loves them.
Used my $6 off $60 mailed to me from Jewel. Must use this before all your other coupons and cats.
I used $35.00 in catalinas and register rewards (from Walgreens), the rest was coupons.
Is it worth it, HECK YA!! I paid $13.61 cash for all that.