Thursday, December 16, 2010

Meijer







Did not plan on the pasta BUT wen I went to buy my olive oil
the other brand name olive oil had $1 off a box of Ronzoni pasta
hang tags on the bottle. SO I  grabbed a few and went over to the pasta
isle. I was happy the pasta was on sale for .99- cause that meant they
would pay me to take it!
final price- +.5

Eggs are on sale .88
I used .55/2 from HERE
final price - .63 ea.

Rondele on sale 2/$6
had a $3/2 from label of another one I used.
final price -$1.50 ea.

Kraft Parm-$2.99
Used .55/1 from Dec. ALL YOU
final price- $2.49

Philly cheese-
I used a but one Kraft Parm cheese
get the Philly cream cheese free
final price- FREE

Capri Sun
FREE with a coupon Meijers magic
coupon machine gave me a couple weeks ago.

14 Purina cat treats on sale $1
used coupons from 9/12 and 11/14 RP
final price- 14 FREE

the 7 dog treats I bought were ALL on sale for $2
I used 7-$1/1 from 11/14 RP
final price -$1 ea.

Smart Balance milk was FREE
Pompeian  Olive Oil CHEAP
Check earlier post for these deals
final price - $22.48





No comments:

Post a Comment