Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can anybody help me figure this out?

Would love to talk to the person in charge of selling strategies for the Safeway company!  They obviously do not want to sell.
Starting Thursday they have Lean Cuisine on sale for $1.99. Well, if you remember to use the "IN-STORE COUPON". Because, guess what? The clerks won't tell you about it! They also put a limit of 2! AND when you hand them a coupon you ALWAYS get a look or they won't take it. I wonder how the Manufacturers feel about this. I leave the store feeling as if they think I'm a crook!
I look at Ultra's flyer and they have the Lean Cusine for  $1.88, .10 cheaper and a normalish limit of 6!
So Dominick's even though your closer where do you think I'm going for my Lean Cuisine.
Anyone know what the marketing strategy is here??

No comments:

Post a Comment