Wednesday, November 2, 2011

CVS 11/2

Did everyone get this in the mail this week?
I did, and am thankful cause I used a coupon already.

Lumene facial products are on sale B1G1-75%
It's a great deal. I've used these products and like them. 
They are on the pricey side though.
I scanned mine and my hubby's card when  I walked in the store.
From his card I got
$5 off Lumene products
$5 off any facial proucts
$5 ECB
I used 4-$2/1 Lumene product in 9/18 SS, plus all the above.
I now had a total of $23 going toward my purchase
I also bought a Tim McGraw cologne on clearance for $6.37
used $7 ECB
and when all was said and done, she said "your in the negative, grab something cheap"
Got the gum AND
I paid a total of- $1.01!!!!

Olay regenerist 20% off was $24.99
I just realized that's a Maybeline lip gloss and I was supposed to
 get Covergirl (she pushed it through!) OH CRAP, that's why I only got $5 back and not $10!
When I scanned my card at the machine I got
 $5 off any facial products
also used $2/1 Olay regenerist from the P&G booklet above.
I used the BUY 1 OLAYget a COVERGIRL lip product free (up to $7.50 off)
used $8 in ECB
paid $11.80
got back $5 ECB
not bad since I use this everyday and just opened
 the last one in my stockpile.



No comments:

Post a Comment