Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jewel AND Dominick's




All above is Dominick's
4- Bags of Rold Gold
On sale with in-ad coupon
loaded on my JUST4U
used 2-$2/2 from a tear pad

8-Power aid on sale with in-ad coupon
also used 4-$1/2 coupons posted earlier
Loaded on my JUST4U

2 Lucerne Greek yogurts
loaded on JUST4U
.59 ea

Gallon Pantry Essentials
loaded on JUST4U card
$1.97

2- Marie's salad dressing
I loaded on my JUST4U
also used 2 coupons for $1.50/1 that
I got out of the catalina machines at Jewel

my total was $6.15
AND I got back $1.50 cat for buying
2 Marie's salad dressing.
Something went wrong in my favor because it should have been higher!


Jewel 
Beans were free with a cat that was $1/2 and they are on sale ,50 each
Hillshire Gourmet Sausage
I used 2-$1/1 HERE
plus doubles

Aquafresh was .29 after insert coupon and double

You can get $1/1 HERE for Pepsi 12 pack coupons (must register)
and use doubles
final cost -$1 a 12 pack!

you know the rest



No comments:

Post a Comment