Thursday, August 30, 2012

Jewel 8/30 - total- $10.61, you would pay more for the beer alone!

Buy a case of Bud and get 2 Doritos of your choice for a penny!
Since they are not free you can use a coupon.
I found peelies at Meijer for $5 off 24 pack of a Bud product wyb 2 bags of Doritos!!

Kraft Cheese Slices $1.28 with in store coupon
I used $1/1 I had leftover from a Kraft deal.
No longer avail,. use here if you still have any.
I


Cracker Deal I posted below.
I've already done it three times!
Most don't expire until next year. Now's the time 't buy
for those Holiday parties!

Thanks to my good bud for giving me a heads up on the
Pantene. She was at the Bartlett store and saw that they
were $1.50 each. Well all you need is the $3/2 in 7/29 P$G.
They were on an end cap. It's color is the only one on that sale.
Also there's a sign stating that store only!

No comments:

Post a Comment