Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I already got a response from Meijer on their Facebook page! I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU PRINT THE POLICY AND BRING IT TO THE STORE!!!!


I went into the Meijer Bloomingdale Illinois store last Saturday Nov. 16th. I asked to speak to the store manager because it's been such a hit or miss with cashiers as to whether or not they accept other stores coupons.. Some take other store coupon and some do not. She (Terri) told me they no longer take ANY other stores coupons! This was upsetting to me and will cut my shopping in 1/2. I then saw a post on your blog with another customer stating that you do. Would you please set me, the store and the stores employees straight on this?
thank you,
Mary Decker Grimes

Meijer Mary, we're sorry to hear you received incorrect information. Our coupon policy is here. We will clarify this with your store. http://help.meijer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/92

What is the Meijer store Coupon Acceptance policy?
help.meijer.com
Accepted coupon types include: Meijer, manufacturer, Catalina (Meijer and manufacturer), mPerks, and competitor coupons within certain guidelines:
Like · Reply · 7 minutes ago

No comments:

Post a Comment