Thursday, November 18, 2010

THE BOMB! AND Yes I can shop on the tail end of the flu. Sorry my blog has been slow I've been sick


Ragu-10
included in the buy 10 get $5 instantly
Used 4-buy 2/get a FREE  Pasta from 11/14 RP (takes off $1.25 for ea. pasta )
Used 1- $1/2 from The fall Dominick's booklet

Barilla Pasta -7
4 of the pasta were MM.here's why-
They were included in the buy 10 get $5 instantly deal.
So there price went down to .79 and the coupon took off $1.25
Also Used a random coupon I had recieved from Meijer weeks ago. It was $2/3 Barilla Pasta

Pillsbury Crescents - 6
Included in the buy 10
price goes down to $1.49
Used 2 -$1/2 from Dom's booklet
also .50/2 from HERE
Also got a $3 cat back for buying 6

Green Giant Veggies - 4
Used 2 - $1/2 from the Dom's booklet
Also HERE if you don't have the booklet.

Chinet Cups - 2
part of th buy 10 get $5 instantly
Also used 2-$1/1 coupons my daughter nabbed them
last week and asked me to buy them for her. They were too expensive.
Happy I waited!

Ritz Carackers - 1
Part of the buy 10 get $5 instantly
Used $1/1 from 11/14 SS

THE BEST FOR LAST!
Butterball Turkey Breast - 1
I made a penny on this.
You can use the $10 off in the Jewel ad or
if you took it out of last Sunday's paper.
The Turkey is $9.99
and the coupon is for $10. It scanned no problems.
Now this is not my Thanksgiving Turkey. I will have this some time
next year.
YOU MUST buy $20 worth of groceries to use this coupon. SO hand this coupon over first.
I bought 30 items and all were included in the buy 10 get $5 off.
At the end of my transaction $15 came off my bill.
I used $30.50 in coupons. (not including pref. savings)

 total - $12.71 and I got back a $3 cat!