Thursday, November 18, 2010

Meijer 11/18-My husband said to me 2 days ago "looks like we're low on crackers, we only have 3 boxes"> I took that as a challenge!


Coke products fridge packs -6
on sale $1.99 ea.(limit 4)
Used 6 coupons I got from tearpads somewhere a longtime ago.
$2 off when you buy a fridge pack Coke product and Triscuit, Wheat Thins or Ritz.

Triscuits and Wheat Thins - 6
On sale 2/$4
Since the above coupon was from  Coca-Cola I was still able use coupons
for the crackers. I used coupons I had printed off of smartsource weeks ago(no longer avail.) also can use
$1/1 -9/19 and 11/14 SS.

Sponge Bob Cheese Nips -4
On sale for $1.50
Used $1/2 HERE

Ziploc Freezer bags - 8
On sale for $1.55
I used $1/2 from Dom's booklet
AND 11/14 SS
30% off ALL Ziploc Items.
Get $2 OYNO wyb 3 Ziploc Containers.
Get $1.25 OYNO wyb 2 Ziploc Freezer Bags.
I didn't get containers but wish I had brought the coupons for them cause they
had lots of sturdy Hoilday colored ones.

Seattles Coffee - 3

Here's what I found on http://www.mashupmom.com/
Buy 3 Seattle’s Best coffees for $17.97, get $5.00 instant savings. Use three $1/1 coupons, pay $9.97 with $7.50 back for a net cost of .83/each! BUT I was lucky enough to have 2/$4 off any coffee coupons I found on Bailys Irish Cream bottles recently. It was a MM for me. Either way it's a great deal.
                                                                           Total-$22.21
                                                                            Got back-$12.50 in cats