Thursday, January 20, 2011

A couple things you should know before going to Meijer

The Mc Cormick spices are on a great sale with the .75/1 from 1/2RP and the catalina. The catalina states it's all red top spices BUT it's not. It doesn't include the Perfect Pinch Seasonings. (not knowing this ahead of time) I bought the Perfect Pinch. A friend of mine also unknowingly bought the Perfect Pinch and had a hard time getting her cats from Customer service. So beware of that. STILL, they have tons of spices you get the cats on.

The Natural Ovens Bread is NOT a great price at $3.89- there is a .60 coupon HERE- it's a PDF. This is the only bread I eat at breakfast and is one of the Healthiest breads out there. Bottom line I needed it. Not promoting is as a deal.

The Pepperidge Farm Bread is an awesome deal with coupons. The Bagles, bread and sandwich flats(.60/1-1/2SS plus mealbox) are all included in the B1G1. Ended up .95 ea.

The Lysol Hand cleaner on sale $5.99, used $3/1 from 1/2 SS. If you really like this, then $2.99 is a great price, but NOT promoting it as a great price for hand soap. I've got a kid who really likes it. (yes I'm a sucker for my kids)

I used my rain check from last week on the O.J. 2/$4. I also had 2- B1G1 coupons from facebook a couple weeks ago. They ended up $1 ea.

Another thing to note is that Meijer Madness mentions a .75/1 coupon in the 1/2 SS. I don't believe we got that in our region, it was Lysol instead. SO crazy me cut the lysol coupon by mistake and brought it to the store. They took the coupon! Didn't figure this out until another friend called and said where's the Clorox coupon!







I paid $31.82
Since I was weak today and bought the lysol hand cleaner
and bread, my final bill was $31.82
without would've been $22.62



No comments:

Post a Comment