Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dominick's

Johnsonville Sausage is $1.99 with in store coupon and you spend $10
I used 2- .55/1 HERE
final price- $1.44 ea.
(threw those in my freezer for a Summer BBQ)

Misson Chips are $1.49 with in ad store coupon and a min. $10 purchase
I used $1.50/2 I had found in Caputos a couple weeks ago.
I've heard a couple people are finding $1.50/2 on the bags themselves.
final price -.69 ea.

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks on sale .99
I used 3-$1/2 from the back of Totino's Pizza Roll boxes
also .50/2 HERE
lot's of expireds for these
got back a $3 cat when buying 5
final price - $2.94
or if you count the cat it's a .6 MM

Something you should know.
The cost of the Mission chips and Johnsonville DOES count toward
the $10 min. purchase, make sure you hand over the
in ad coupon first.



No comments:

Post a Comment