Monday, February 21, 2011

Target 2/21-Buy 7 frozen foods, get a $5 gift card back

What you want to do is buy the least expensive frozen items you can find.
The Skinny cow ice cream cups were not the least exp. ice cream cups,
I was okay with paying a bit more for more product with less calories.
I did 2 transactions. Each trans. had 14 items in them. I got 2-$5 Gift Cards
each time. I used the first $10 in gift cards to pay for the second trans.
I had a .50/2 Totinos HERE
BUT the Tony's pizza are a better deal with .50/1 from 2/13 SS.
Target frozen veggies are .99 ea.
used $1/4 HERE
The Target brand burritos are .84.
They look good, with all white meat.
I paid $19.79 for all.

Not including the $10 gift cards I still have.(which do not expire)
The Skinny cows alone would have cost $19.52!(before tax)



No comments:

Post a Comment