Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Meijer- 9/11- thanks for a heads up from my buddy for this shopping trip!

I used $1/2 in the 9/9 RP
(what great inserts we got this past weekend!)
I also had this $2/2 cat from Jewel so I used it at Meijer.
The Digiorno pizza is $3.99
Final price- $3.49 ea. or if you 
have a cat like I did to use it's $2.99 ea.

They have a few new types of Pizzas. I thought
the Chicken Parmesan looked awesome!
The pizza on the left is the heaviest of all the boxes and was included
in the deal. Most for your money.
Also CPK are on sale for $3.99, you can use the $1/1 in 9/9 RP to make them
$2.99 ea.!

I got a couple of these peelies at Target a week or so ago.
$1/2 Red Baron, Freschetta or Tony's Pizza
Red Baron are on sale $2.99
after coupon $2.49 ea.


Lots of clearance in the liquor dept.
Lots of mixers 


No comments:

Post a Comment