Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to ALL

I was going to post a mushy poem, but decided to post this instead hoping you'd get a laugh : )
I know my Mom said a few of these.
Money does not grow on trees.


Don't make that face or it'll freeze in that position.

If I talked to my mother like you talk to me....

Always change your underwear; you never know when you'll have an accident.

Be careful or you'll put your eye out.

What if everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?

You have enough dirt behind those ears to grow potatoes!

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Don't put that in your mouth; you don't know where it's been!

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true.

Don't eat those, they will stunt your growth.

If you don't eat those, you will stunt your growth.

What's meant to be, is meant to be.

It doesn't matter what you accomplish, I'll always be proud of you.

I hope that when you grow up, you have kids "Just Like you"!

This is why we can't have nice things.

If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times.

Yes, I *AM* the boss of you.

Because I said so.

I brought you into this world and I can take you OUT !!

I've got eyes in the back of my head, that's how

Get that thing out of your mouth! (or nose)