Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dominicks is making me mad!

Pop shown here was .88 ea. I used 4/.50 off Pepsi Max (what is it?)=.38 ea
Also used $1/4 for the other pop, I nabbed from Walgreens a few months back
Cheetos are $1.49 with in-ad coupon.
Welches grape jelly-I PAID FULL PRICE! DOES NOT HAPPEN PEOPLE.
Here's the part That got me mad! When there is a B1G1F you SHOULD be able to
use 2 MQ. I always have in the past.The Skinmate was B1G1F and she would not take two coupons. She really wanted a fight, but I gave in. This happened last week too. Both times at the Dominicks in Bloomingdale. Last week it was the debate over the Classico B1G1F coupon, so I brought it to Bartlett and had no problems what so ever.
It was so convienent for me to go to Bloomingdale, but no longer. No wonder that store is empty.
At least they took my $4 expired cat from Jewel
My total was $6.07