Monday, August 30, 2010

Ultra today-FREE peanut butter

I know this was a good deal but still feel ripped off because they do not take coupons that are more then 30 days expired and I didn't know that. So I would have saved an extra $1.50.
PLUS the cereal was not a fantastic deal, problem is my son will only eat two types and that's one of them.
Sooo...
Fisher peanut butter .99-used 4/$1 from 6/20 SS and made .4 on the deal
Minute Maid Lemonaid .89 (no coupon)
Cinnamon Toast crunch is $2 ea., used .75/2 (expired)= $1.62ea. (not a stock up price)
Maxwell House Original coffee (the BIG one) $4.88 and I had a $1 off from the Jewel coupon booklet that has the kid with the Orange in his mouth on the cover.
Ronzoni pasta, Red Gold tomotoes,Bushs beans (big variety) and the bagels are all part of the12/$10 deal. I had coupons for the Ronzoni HERE.
I paid $22.62=.90 an item