Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dominicks today- Let me know if your finding any deals at Jewel casue I have not in a longtime!

I love being able to use all my expired coupons.
Kettle Chips on sale for $199- I had $1 off coupons from 3/7 SS
Also get them from 8/15 RP
Skippy peanut butter is $1.49 with in ad coupon, also used $1/2 8/1 RP
Sargento cheese $1.99 with in ad coupon, I also had 2 expired .75/1(no longer avail.)
Classico sauce-this one is tricky, at Jewel I would have got all 4 for free, but Dominicks only gave me 3 free. I didn't understand her reasoning but was not in the mood to fight it. I had already had to fight for something  (and loose) at Meijer minutes before.ANYWAY... the Classico is B1G1 and there is an expired B1G1 in 1/10 SS. Should have been all 4 FREE, but whatever. Some of these tellers act like it's there money!
The store gets reimubursed, plus some for all coupons.
My total was $12.46-
Not bad for 14 items.