Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dominick's 10/19- Two great days in a row!

20 boxes of Capri Sun
reg. priced at $1.99
read HERE(scroll down on the page)
to find out how to get them for
.69 a box. Or if you have the coupons below
from the tear pad they are .21 a box!


1- 30 oz. Hellmann's Mayo reg. priced at $4.99
1-Wishbone salad dressing reg. priced at $3.19
Read HERE to find out how I got them for FREE

Needed the next two items listed below for my crock pot Buffalo Chicken Chilli
BUT ALL the other items were from my stock pile!
1- Celery I paid $1.69
1-Crumbled blue cheese I paid $ 2.39

I used 10 of the $1/2 from the coupon tear pad I found at Ultra 1 few weeks ago.

my total bill was $.987
if you were to minus the celery and blue cheese which
are the two items I paid full price for-
my bill would have been $5.49!

No comments:

Post a Comment