Monday, October 31, 2011

Dom's 10/31- Hopefully my last visit there for a long time!

I got some good deals, but they scrutinized my every coupon, 
and even turned one down that I used at Meijer after I left Dominick's!
There was a long line behind me and she had to study every coupon and then
ask the bagger to look and see if I go the item, and I didn't even get that much for her not to remember! I honestly cannot stand
this store. It doesn't matter which Dominick's you go to they are all the same.

Safeway Select Ice Cream is in my JUST4U $1.99
Get a Safeway Super Premium pint FREE wyb the Select
final price- $1.99 for both

Grapes on JUST4U .77 a pnd.

Oreos $1.77 on JUST4U
used $1/2 coupons found at ultra
final price- $1.27

Duracell $6.99
loaded $2/1 JUST4U
used .75/1 in 10/30 P&G
final price- $4.24

Tide Loaded JUST4U 50 oz. $6.99
also loaded JUST4U $2/1 Tide (one time only)
used $2/1 in 10/30 P&G
final price- $2.99
(I cannot believe I paid this much for laundry
detergent when I've got so much. I guess it's all the hype about TIDE that
made me try it)

my total bill was - $11.98
still very good considering I got $7 batteries and $7 detergent PLUS
everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment