Thursday, October 13, 2011

Meijer 10/13

Family Size Triscuit FREE
Got a coupon for a  free family
 size box from www.mycokerewards.com
2- Peak Ice Tea (my new addiction)
used 2- $1/1 HERE
2- FREE
I think I'm going to the Library and paying
.15 a copy for these coupons!

Digiorno $3.99 ea.
used 2- $1/1 in 9/11 RP
get back $1 OYNO
they are rolling

Pork on sale $1.99 a pound
 I had the butcher cut the fat,  leave half in a big chunk,
and cut pork chops for me on the rest.

Bought $6 worth of SALE deli items.
 I had a meijer coupon that printed from cat machine
for $1 off $6 worth of Deli items

AWESOME DEAL
MANY DIFFERENT VARIETIES OF APPLES ON SALE
.59 a pound. I bought the Gala



All of the items posted in the above 3 pics are part of the buy10 get the 11th FREE.
Don't ask why I bought 12!!
I used -.40/2 Totinos in 10/2 GM
I used 2- .40/2 Pilllsbury grands HERE
I used 1-$1/2 Old El Paso Products from a tear pad
no coupons on candy or Bread BUT we need it
for a movie and sandwiches.

$1.50 ea.
Had a cat coupon for $3 off ANY Meijer Natural Product
2- FREE


Had an old $1/2 Skittles coupon (no longer avail.)
on sale .79 ea.
final price- .29 ea.

2- UP2U gum .99 ea.
used 2- $1/1 in 10/9 SS
2- FREE

Okay so yeah, I had a Meijer cat coupon
for $1 off a combined purchase of $5
on cookies and/or crackers.
So it included the FREE triscuits, which were $3.50
I dunno. Dylan loves them! Better than full price, but
not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment