Thursday, October 27, 2011

Jewel- I feel like I robbed the store! total was $2.54 and I didn't pay with any Register Rewards!

Do you get the booklet in the mail from Jewel? with the coupons for a
certain dollar amount off a purchase? There are also store coupons in it.
Well one that I got was for $1/case of Chillin water (which our Jewel doesn't carry)
so they took it off the Jewel water without a problem, no beeps.
final price- $2.50

Grande Chips on sale (with pref. card) $2
used 4- $1/1 in 9/11 SS
final price- $1

Culinary Pizza on sale $5
used $1/1 in the booklet I got from Jewel in the mail
final price- $4

Essential pasta on sale $1.25
used $1/1 in the booklet
final price- .25

Cover girl make-up 30% off
Eye shadow $2.44
2-eye make-up removers- $2.94 ea.
lash curler-$3.49
used 2-$8/2 in 10/2 P&G (these coupons expire in 4 days!)
final for all- $4.19 MONEY MAKER PEOPLE!

Soft soap $1
I used a $1/1 cleaning product cat I got back weeks
ago from Jewel and it worked on the softsoap!
FREE
I also used a $5/25 HERE
handed it over first.


BONUS I got 2 cats for more FREE stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment